Saturday, May 31, 2008

Dettol

Roses smell sickeningly sweet. The smell of chocolate makes me hungry. Petrol and diesel both give me a high. But then, so does paper. And the insides of cars that have been parked too long in the sun. And ashtrays and expensive leather.
On rainy days, the smell of wet earth and all that jazz is just great. But I wouldn't go to sleep with a clod of mud on my pillow, would you? And perfume...perfume, oh dah'lings perfume!
Yeah sure, I've got a mini artillery of those bottles. Some are gifts, some are occasions, some are memories, some are mistakes and some are routine.
But what I really breathe for, frankly, is that very sexy smell of clean.

1 comment:

Pixychik said...

hi Chandana,

There's a blogger who's a complusive blog-plagiarist. She lifted this post of yours. See it here:
http://shwetapriyadarshi.wordpress.com/2009/07/16/dettol/

Thought i should tell you.
Take care.